This week on #thefeminapodcast Elise speaks with author Susanne Mitchell about her newly released book ‘The Naked Truth about Perimenopause’. The two chat about the controversies and misconceptions behind menopausal treatments, Susanne tells of her own experiences with perimenopause! We are also very fortunate to hear what lies within the pages of this awesome book!
Visit this link to get 2 FREE chapters of 'The Naked Truth about Perimenopause': www.susanne-mitchell.com/perimenopause-free-sneak-preview
Visit this link to BUY: www.susanne-mitchell.com/bookshop
Join Susanne's FACEBOOK GROUP: www.facebook.com/groups/secretmensesbusiness
Follow us on Instagram @feminandco
Check out our website for great articles, videos and access to our represented professionals! www.feminandco.com
Subscribe to our Patreon for exclusive content such as BTS, extras and 18+ content! www.patreon.com/feminandco
Want to help us spread the word about Femina? Rate us on itunes and like us on Spotify! And leave a comment :)
Disclaimer: We recommend that content shared on this platform not replace or compensate for any treatment or advice specific to your situation without a second opinion and/or permission from a certified health professional . Make sure you contact a certified healthcare professional before making any choices which may affect your physical or mental health and wellbeing.
1. Tell us a little about your newly released book, “The naked truth about perimenopause” and how your journey to writing this exposé on menopause started?
2. Let's talk about the controversy of HRT or hormone replacement therapy...
3. In ;The Naked Truth about Perimenopause' you touched on the topic of womxn being dismissed in the medical world and therefore not being treated properly. Researching for this book and gathering perspectives and studies, did you experience any similar treatment?
4. What advice can you give womxn who are entering perimenopause, aware or unaware?
5. What’s next for you in the world of writing?
6. What advice can you give your younger self?
Want to read more about Susanne?